Court hears Henri van Breda's chilling emergency call

Posted on May 18, 2017 03:51:40 Filed in English News


Henri van Breda broke down on Wednesday as the court listened in silence to the chilling emergency phone call he made on the night his family was attacked and murdered.
In the call' made around 7.30am on January 27' 2015 — several hours after he is accused of killing his parents' Martin and Teresa' and his elder brother Rudi — Van Breda said they had been attacked with an axe.


Van Breda showed no emotion and calmly gave his address' phone number and details of the "three adults and one teenage girl who have been attacked".
He made no reference to his own injuries' and when asked if he was a patient he said no. He described landmarks near De Zalze estate in Stellenbosch such as the Eikestad shopping mall and Jamestown.
There was confusion on the part of the emergency services about where the estate was' and the call lasted 20 minutes.

 



Comment...





No comments yet.

More Stories on AfricaVoice